OUR COVID-19 POLICY : for your kind attention.
We look forward to welcoming our regular and new visitors to Flint Cottage and White Cottage.
You can book with us with confidence – to ensure that our environment is as safe as possible for you and future guests we have updated and enhanced our housekeeping procedures and standards as follows :
- Our cottages are thoroughly aired with open windows and doors when carrying out changeovers between guests
- All surfaces (including most used e.g door handles and keys) are cleaned and sprayed with appropriate sanitising products
- Bed linen : For all bookings we will provide our usual service of professionally laundered bed linen, however if you prefer to bring your own duvet covers/pillow cases/sheets please let us know at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Please let us know which beds you require so we don’t make up beds unnecessarily at the present time.
- Mattress and pillow protectors will all be provided, freshly laundered.
- We will provide towels (bath and hand) as usual and other linen e.g. bath mats, but please bring your own (and let us know) if preferred.
- Kitchen items e.g. oven glove, j-cloths etc are provided clean/new.
- Keysafe is used for key collection.
- Please can guests ensure ALL waste bins are emptied on departure and bags tied before placed in black bin; loose recycling items in green bin. NO food stuffs of any type to be left in the cottage on departure.
- Our access time on arrival day will be delayed by one hour to 4pm to allow time for extra cleaning (we will let you know by text if ready earlier).
- To reassure you, our cleaning is always done by our two permanent housekeepers, one for each cottage.
- We now have an NHS ” track and trace ” bar code for your use with the NHS app, displayed by the front door and also inside the cottage with guest information.
Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Max & Anne Flint
Flint Holiday Cottages
Last updated October 2020.