OUR COVID-19 POLICY : for your kind attention.
We look forward to welcoming our regular and new visitors to Flint Cottage and White Cottage now government travel restrictions are eased regarding holiday accommodation.
You can book with us with confidence – to ensure that our environment is as safe as possible for you and future guests we have updated and enhanced our housekeeping procedures and standards as follows :
- Our cottages are thoroughly aired with open windows and doors when carrying out changeovers between guests
- All surfaces ( including most used e.g door handles and keys ) are cleaned and sprayed with appropriate sanitising products
- All unnecessary soft furnishings i.e. cushions, throws and ornaments will be removed
- Bed linen : For a temporary period you have a choice:
a) bring your own bed linen: duvet cover, pillow case/s & sheet/s , we will provide a new wrapped duvet and pillow for each bed, (please bring extra if required) or
b) we will provide all bedding as usual professionally laundered.
- Mattress and pillow protectors will all be provided, freshly laundered.
- We will provide towels ( bath and hand ) as usual and other linen e.g. bath mats, but please bring your own ( and let us know ) if preferred.
- Kitchen items e.g. oven glove, j-cloths etc are provided clean/new.
- Keysafe is used for key collection.
- Please can guests ensure ALL waste bins are emptied on departure and bags tied before placed in black bin; loose recycling items in green bin. NO food stuffs of any type to be left in the cottage on departure.
- Our access time on arrival day will be delayed by one hour to 4pm to allow time for extra cleaning.
- To reassure you, our cleaning is always done by our two permanent housekeepers – no agency staff.
Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Max & Anne Flint
Flint Holiday Cottages
Last updated June 2020.